What to do
- Cook rice according to instructions and set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl add apple cider vinegar, honey, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper. Whisk well until combined.
- Slowly add in avocado oil while whisking continuously until well combined. Set aside.
- In a large bowl add kale, rice, beets, pecan halves, golden berries and blueberries. Add dressing and combine well.
- Top with pomegranate seeds and pumpkin seeds. Enjoy!
What you’ll Need
3 tbsp cup apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp mustard
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp lemon juice
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
¼ cup avocado oil
Kale Beet Rice Salad
1 bunch organic green kale, chopped
1 cup Right Rice (original), cooked
1 cup Love Beets Pickled Beets, diced
¼ cup pecan halves, roasted
⅓ cup golden berries, halved
⅓ cup organic blueberries
¼ cup pomegranate seeds (optional)
¼ cup pumpkin seeds (optional)