What to do
- Add chopped beets, berries, beet juice, agave, and lemon juice to a medium saucepan and stir well.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Gently mash the berries and beets using the back of a wooden spoon. Alternatively, you can blend for a very smooth jam.
- Remove from heat and stir in chia seeds. Stir again after 5 minutes to prevent the chia seeds from clumping.
- Let cool for 20-30 minutes, and then put in an airtight container and store in refrigerator.
What you’ll Need
3/4 cup diced Love Beets Organic Cooked Beets
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
2 tbsp Love Beets Beet Juice
2-3 tbsp agave nectar or maple syrup
2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
1/4 cup chia seeds