What to do
- Add all of the ingredients for the BBQ vinaigrette to a small blender (or bowl) and blend (or whisk) until combined. Set aside until ready to use.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high and coat with oil. Chop the pineapple into spears. Place the pineapple spears on the preheated grill, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side, flipping several times, until dark grill marks appear and pineapple flesh begins to soften.
- Transfer to a cutting board and chop spears into desired sizes.
- Divide the spinach between 3 or 4 bowls or plates, followed by the Smoky Shred, grilled pineapple, avocado, and red onion.
- Drizzle desired amount of BBQ vinaigrette over each salad and serve.
What you’ll Need
1 (5-ounce) container Organicgirl Super Spinach
1 (6.5-ounce) container Love Beets Smoky Shred
1/2 large ripe pineapple, chopped into spears
1 large ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
1/4 red onion, thinly sliced