What to do
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and process until a sticky ball forms. You may need to start and stop the food processor and scrape the side several times.
- Transfer the mixture to an 8″ by 8″ square baking dish and press the mixture evenly into the pan (it will be sticky!).
- You can use a piece of parchment paper to help level out the mixture.
- Cover bars and freeze for 20 minutes (or refrigerate for 2 hours).
- Use a sharp knife to cut into 16 pieces and enjoy!
What you’ll Need
2 cups medjool dates, pitted
3/4 cup raw cashews
1/4 cup cashew butter
1 large Love Beets Cooked Beet, chopped
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon