What to do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a large baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a food processor, combine the chickpeas, beets, shallot, garlic, cashews, and pistachios until a crumbly mixture forms.
- Add eggs and season the mixture with cumin, coriander, and salt and pepper to taste. Pulse the mixture to puree.
- With your moistened hands, roll small balls out of the mixture and place them on a prepared baking pan. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until firm on the edges.
- Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack.
What you’ll Need
- 1 can chickpeas drain and patted dry
- 1-2 Organic Cooked Beets diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 shallot roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- ½ cup raw cashews
- ¼ cup pistachios
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- Salt and pepper to taste