What to do
- Shuck and clean the corn. Place 4 cobs in a large pot. Fill with enough water to cover the corn. Cover and bring to a boil. Once boiling, remove from heat and allow to sit for 10 minutes with the lid on. After 10 minutes, rinse with cool water and set aside.
- While corn cooks, chop and prep the jalapeno, avocado, beets, red onion, and cilantro. Set aside.
- To make the dressing, whisk together greek yogurt, mayo, garlic powder, chili powder, smoked paprika, salt, pepper, and lime juice until smooth.
- Once the corn has cooled, use a sharp knife to cut it from the cob. Place in a large bowl with avocado, jalapeno, beets, red onion, cilantro, and cotija cheese.
- Pour the dressing over the top and mix well. Top with lime zest, more cotija cheese, and chopped cilantro. Enjoy!
What you’ll Need
4 ears fresh sweet corn
1 package Love Beets White Wine Balsamic Marinated Baby Beets, diced
1 avocado, diced
1⁄2 cup cotija cheese
1⁄3 cup cilantro, chopped
1 jalapeno, finely chopped, about 2 tbsp
1⁄3 cup red onion, diced
1 tbsp mayo
2 tbsp plain greek yogurt
3⁄4 tsp garlic powder
1⁄2 tsp chili powder
1⁄2 tsp smoked paprika
3⁄4 tsp salt
1⁄4 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
Juice and zest of 1 lime