What to do
1. Preheat the grill to approximately 400 degrees.
2. Cut veggies and set aside. Place small potatoes in a microwave-safe bowl and puncture each potato with a fork or knife. Put into the microwave for 3-4 minutes or until potatoes are softer.
3. Once potatoes are soft, skewer all the veggies.
4. Drizzle the kebabs with olive oil and salt/pepper.
5. Place onto the grill for 10-15 minutes anywhere around 400-500 degrees, rotating every few minutes.
6. Once grilled, place on top a bowl of quinoa or rice and garnish with your fresh basil and parsley. Enjoy!
What you’ll Need
1 red onion
1 red bell pepper
1 package of Ready to Eat White Wine Balsamic Beets
24 oz bag of petite red potatoes
fresh parsley, chopped fine
fresh basil, chopped fine
salt/pepper to taste
optional: quinoa or rice