What to do
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Trim the tops off of the carrots, and clean well. Slice any large carrots in half, lengthwise.
- Place carrots on a large, lined baking sheet. Drizzle over olive oil, hot honey, fennel seeds, garlic, salt and pepper. Toss until evenly coated.
- Roast for 20- 25 minutes, or until the carrots are golden brown and fork tender.
- While the carrots roast, prep the beets and set aside.
- In a dry pan, over medium heat, toast the pine nuts until golden brown, stirring constantly to prevent burning. About 3-5 minutes.
- On a large platter, evenly spread the labneh or greek yogurt. Arrange the roasted carrots over the top, scatter the sliced beets, and top with pine nuts. Garnish with additional hot honey, olive oil, and a sprinkle of flakey salt. Serve immediately and enjoy!
What you’ll Need
2 bunches carrots
1 package Love Beets Marinated White Balsamic Baby Beets, quartered lengthwise
1⁄4 cup pine nuts
2 tsp fennel seeds
1⁄2 tsp garlic powder
3⁄4 tsp salt
1⁄4 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
3 tbsp hot honey, more to garnish
2 tbsp olive oil
11⁄2 cup labneh or 5% plain greek yogurt