What to do
Prepare the Green Goddess Dressing:
- Add all of the ingredients for the green goddess dressing to a blender and blend until completely smooth. Taste dressing for flavor and add more sea salt to taste. If desired, add more water for a thinner consistency.
- Refrigerate in a sealed jar until ready to use.
Roast the Chickpeas:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Spread the chickpeas ona large baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with spices and sea salt.
- Toss everything together so that the chickpeas are well-coated.
- Bake on the center rack of the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until chickpeas are golden-brown and crunchy.
Prepare the Salad:
- Divide the greens among 4 bowls. Layer each bowl with diced avocado, tomatoes, red onion, walnuts, roasted chickpeas, and beets.
- Drizzle desired amount of green goddess dressing over each salad and serve.
What you’ll Need
5 ounces power greens
1 ripe avocado, peeled and diced
1-1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
¼ red onion, thinly sliced
1/2 cup raw walnuts, chopped
1 (8.8-ounce) package Love Beets Organic Cooked Beets, chopped
Roasted chickpeas (recipe below)
1 (14-ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon chili powder
½ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon sea salt, to taste
Avocado Green Goddess Dressing:
1 large avocado, peeled and diced
1/4 cup cider vinegar
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
1/3 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon water (or more for thinner consistency)
2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
½ cup fresh basil, chopped
¼ cup fresh sage, chopped
¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
1 clove garlic minced
1/2 teaspoon sea salt to taste