What to do
- To prepare the ice cream base soak cashews overnight or for 4 hours minimum. Rinse cashews and place in a food processor or high speed blender.
- Add plant-based milk, agave syrup and red organic cooked Love Beets. Process until completely smooth for about 5-10 minutes.
- Pour beet cashew base into your preferred ice cream molds and freeze for about 4-6 hours.
- To prepare the chocolate coating, melt chocolate with coconut oil and maple syrup (optional) over low heat. Transfer into a glass and set aside.
- Once the beet pops are frozen solid, take them out of the freezer and coat them in melted chocolate. Let sit on a baking sheet until chocolate has fully hardened.
- Serve immediately or store in the freezer for up to two months.
What you’ll Need
Beet Ice Cream Base
1 cup soaked cashews, organic
1 1/3 cup cashew milk, sub with any plant-based milk
2 medium sized organic cooked Love BEETS
3 tbsp agave syrup, sub with pure maple syrup (amber color)
2 cups stevia sweetened chocolate chips, sub with 100% baking chocolate
2-3 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp of maple syrup (optional, if using 100% chocolate)