What to do
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking pan and set aside.
- Cut the ends of each Delicata Squash, halve lengthwise, cut each half into 1⁄2” half circles. Place on the baking tray and add olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss until squash is well coated and then arrange in one even layer. Bake for 30 minutes, or until the squash is deeply golden brown.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Place the kale and shredded brussel sprouts into a large bowl. Using your hands, massage the dressing into the salad mixture. Set aside.
- To serve, scatter honey ginger beets, apple slices, red onion, shaved parmesan, pepitas, and delicata squash over a bed of kale and brussel sprouts. Enjoy!
What you’ll Need
2 small delicata squash
1 package Love Beets Honey Ginger Beets
1 bunch kale, chopped
1/2 bag shredded brussel sprouts, about 4 oz
1 honey crisp apple, thinly sliced
1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
1/4 cup shaved parmesan
1/4 cup pepitas
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt & pepper
1/4 cup olive oil
1 small shallot, finely minced
1 tbsp fresh sage, finely chopped
2 tbsp fresh orange juice
3 tbsp red wine vinegar
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp salt
Freshly cracked black pepper